Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bus Ride Story

I am a frequent passenger of Malaysia's public transportation as I don't have a car to drive around.. By traveling in the Rapid buses, Metro buses, KTM, Rapid LRT, STAR LRT, Monorail and etc i get to see lots of interesting stuff and meet all kinds of funny people from all walks of life. Thus, observing people is my main past time during the rides. =)

Today, while i was taking my 90 minute long bus ride to college, i noticed a very peculiar family of 3..


This is my second encounter with them on the bus.. this lil family really caught my eye during the first time as I've never seen such a loving family~ =) the daddy and baby would send the mummy to work, whereby the mummy would be carrying the baby in her arms throughout the whole ride.. Mummy would talk softly and kiss the baby's forehead in the bus!! *heart melting* it was truly a sight to behold.. 

Today, i noticed something different.. the baby looks much weaker than before..the baby was balding and she always needs to be carried and supported by her parent.. then it suddenly stroke me that the baby was ILL!! The baby was so so so THIN!! T____T it was really heart wrenching when i saw the mummy cuddling the frail lil body.. normal 3 or 4 year olds would sit up and wriggle about in their parent's arms.. however this baby leaned on her parent throughout the bus ride.. It suddenly dawned to me the reason the parents take her for bus rides to work.. they wanted to spend more time together! Does the baby have lil time left? Why were they taking the bus in the first place? Didn't they own a car? or did they sell off the car to pay for baby's medical fees...? T___T though these are only my speculations, however, if you were there with me, i'll bet that you'll definitely agree with me...

baby leaning against daddy.. note her thin thin leg..
Sitting through the hour's bus ride with this lil family was truly touching.. there was a  lil sad aura surrounding the loving family.. all i could do throughout the ride was to say a few silent prayers.. Praying that God would bless them with joy and health which all of us take for granted.. Dear lil family, I really hope to meet you again with baby happy and well~ =)

Be thankful that we are healthy.. Be thankful for what we have.. 
Be thankful..
God's grace is always sufficient.. =)

Yours truly, 
Dimple Dee
^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment