Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome to Dimple Dee's!

Hi everybody!
Welcome to Dimple Dee's blog! ^___^ 
Please feel free to call me Dee! =)
It's just a nickname cuz people find my real name hard to spell, pronounce and remember.. XD plus i want to remain a lil anonymous.. so.. Dee it is! =P

That's me~ ^___^

This is my FIRST blog entry on Dimple Diaries!
Why today? Why now?
Well, everybody has been busy celebrating the auspicious day of 10.10.10, arranging important events such as weddings on that day. However, this day is not that special after all as the day 10.10.10 happens once every millennium! It will happen again in year 3010! 
However, today 20.10.2010 only happens once and it's never coming back.. So, I chose this humble yet auspicious and important date to start my blog! =) 

Am so excited! ;) Looking forward to mingle and contribute my small part in the blogging world! =)
Please bear with my very simple layout, will be working on it soon~ =P Please leave a FOOTPRINT saying what you think of Dimple Diaries and for me to improve on it! TQ~ ^___^

Yours truly,
Dimple Dee
^____^

ps. posted at 20:10 of 20.10.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment