Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Knight in Shinning Armour!! Blackberry Torch 9800

About 5 months ago, after working for 4 long months during my holidays,  I FINALLY saved enough money to change my phone from.. 

Grandpa Nokia!

to...

Adorable Arena~~ ^____^

With her help, I took many good pictures for my blog..=) I totally love the adventurous big touch screen which is unlike Grandpa Nokia's small screen.. however, i dearly missed Grandpa Nokia's keypad when i sms my friends.. the solid keypad is much more thumb-friendly as i like to type with my thumb~ =P Nonetheless, I had some pretty special and fun moments with Arena~

However, just recently...

Arena begin to develop a type of sickness...
One particular part of Arena became insensitive to my TOUCH!!!

NOOOO~~~~~
T_________T


Have just recently sent Arena into the ICU (factory) for treatment.. 

So..

I'M PHONELESS NOW!!

Trust me, you need to LOSE your phone to know how much you actually NEED it!! 

Was sooooo DEPRESSED!

until...

i saw...

My Knight in Shinning Armour!! 

Introducing the NEW

BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800

 The 1st smartphone with a BlackBerry® keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen!!!

 With this handsome, i can both TOUCH and TYPE!! 
Plus, 5MP camera, expandable memory up to 32GB and super easy connection to my Email, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and etc! I can practically stay connected anytime and anywhere!! 
It's just soooo CONVENIENT!! 
I absolutely !!!


Its just like a DREAM COME TRUE!!

Maximized multimedia
Immerse yourself with 8 GB of memory, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card, zoom effect by a pinch of your fingers and enhanced music player that allows you to view full album art and track listings in portrait or landscape. 


5 MP camera
Comes with flash, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization, plus 11 photo modes and video recording to ease those spontaneous moments. 


Integrated social feeds
Now you can update multiple social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Buzzd and much more with a single post or gather and filter all your social network and feeds in one view. It's that easy! 

Faster, richer browsing
Multi-tasks by managing multiple open websites with tabbed browsing as well as bookmark all your favourite sites with branded icons or customizable names right from the home screen.

And guess what,

Celcom will be lauching the Blackberry Torch 9800 on the 29th of October 2010 which is this FRIDAY!! There'll be lots of amazing prizes and deals when you sign up with CELCOM on that day itself! And if you're one of the1st 100 customers to pre-register and purchase the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 with the Celcom Exec Postpaid plan, you'll get... Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125, 8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68 and Energizer Portable worth RM58  for FREE!!! ^____^

Celcom is currently Malaysia's No.1 Blackberry provider, offering the best Blackberry smartphones and plans~ So be sure to check out the new Celcom Exec Postpaid Plan which gets you connected from as low as RM50!!



What are you waiting for? If you think that this suits your needs and you want to stay ahead with Blackberry on Celcom which has the fastest, widest, clearest mobile nework, visit Celcom's website here for more details~ ;)


This is a blogpost for a competition by Nuffnang. =)
To know more, pls visit here!


Yours truly,
Dimple Dee 
^____^

4 comments: