Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Bad Wolf Book Sale!!

AAAHHHHH WWWUUUUUUUUU~~~


The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is BACK!!

Date: 12-17 November 2010
Time: 10am-9pm
Venue: Ground floor, South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan

Public Transportation Available:

Buses - Metro no.8 and RapidKL no.U432
KTM - Serdang

All books are priced at 70-90% off the recommended retail price!


Finally! Its held in Seri Kembangan! My territory! No hunting-for-the-venue-in-PJ-and-parking-at-the-road-side debacle this year! =)

After finishing my LAN exam that morning, I immeadiately boarded a bus to my destination~


Started queuing at the entrance at 12.15pm~


And I'm IN~~~ ^_____^
The familiar rush of adrenaline coursed through my veins, elevating me to the height of ecstasy as piles and piles and piles of books greeted me~ =P 


Everybody can be seen walking around with a huge cardboard box of books~


My lil hoard of books~ (before elimination) =P As i had only RM 50 in my purse, i could only bring a few books back home with me.. T^T the torture of choosing!! I want them ALL~~

Spent about an hour browsing from table to table, picking up book after book.. There were just sooooo many books at such affordable prices!! 


The queue was just soooo long!!! I spent 2 whole hours queuing!! XD Half way through the long wait, i realized that i should be in the CASH ONLY queue, cuz i'm paying cash for my books and it is soooooo much faster than the CASH and CREDIT CARD queue i was in! The people in my queue were buying TONNES of books as if they don't cost anything at all! XD 


See what i mean? They bring suitcases to carry their books! =P
Well, lesson learnt! I'll know where to queue next year~ ;)

Btw, i would like to compliment the BBW staff on their excellent job today~ I saw some kind staff members help the customers to carry their heavy boxes of books at the cashiers to speed up the line~ plus the staff members on watch did not allow any unfair queue cutting to happen~ Bravo! =) 

Finally, i took another bus home with the new additions to my collection~ ^____^


Jodi Picoult - RM 8 each
The Five Love Languages - RM 10
His Dark Materials ( 3 books in one - hardcover) - RM 15

Total : RM 41

Where else can u get books as cheap as that?? =P

Why choose these four books?
I'm a huge Jodi Picoult fan~ however, i can't afford to buy her books at the normal rates.. now it's sold at RM8 ONLY!!! *grab Grab GRAB* =P The Five Love Languages has always been in my to read list~ His Dark Materials is a very interesting trilogy.. though it might not be familiar to most people, but the first book was made into a movie called.. 


does it ring a bell now? =)

For more info, pls visit Big Bad Wolf Books'

Buying books is a luxury to me.. 

Weeee~~ Happy Happy~~ ^_____^


Yours truly,
Dimple Dee 
^____^

2 comments:

  1. L O V E the foto of the red suitcase! ;p
    I'm goin 2moro, hopefully, 10 min fr home

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aNNdiNN,
    hi! =) thanks for dropping by~ =) hope u have fun at BBW book sale~ ;) u know where to queue right? XD haha

    ReplyDelete